60 percent off a full-day drawing workshop in the V&AWhat is it?
A full-day drawing workshop at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Fancy yourself a bit of a doodler but want to take it to the next level? Sharpen your skills (and pencils) and get ready for this full-day drawing workshop held in the stunning surroundings of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Stop dilly-dallying with your notepad and Crayolas and challenge yourself with one of these brilliant classes taught by expert tutors. With a class of just 12 other students, there's lots of scope to hone that artistic flair of yours. We know £44 is a crazy-good price for this cool experience, but we promise there's nothing sketchy going on - we just love providing unusual activities for you guys.
* This voucher is valid for a one day drawing workshops at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
* Class takes place in the iconic Victoria & Albert museum.
* Small classes of no more than 13.
* Voucher valid until December 16 2018.
* One voucher per person.
* May buy multiples as gifts.
* Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult.
* Must bring own A3 sketchbook.
* No cancellations or refunds after bookings confirmed.
* Vouchers valid until More dates may be added according to demand.
* Classes take place on Saturdays, Sundays and some Thursdays.
* Please use this link to book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-fundamentals-of-drawing-at-the-v-a-tickets-14437012493
* This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.