£22 for two, and you might bag a luxe little prize, too
- A brand new ‘Sherlock’-inspired detective experience
- All takes place at your home, and perfect for a Valentine’s night in
- Plus the chance to win a luxury package worth £1500 from Hotel Chocolat
Time Out says
Card, naff gift, dinner, vain hope of some nookie… you’ve been there, done that. What you need this Valentine’s Day is a bit of intrigue, a bit of mystery and, er, the chance to catch a dangerous criminal. Yeah, that'll spice things up a bit. This crime-solving immersive drama puts you to work with private investigator Kayla Watson as you join the British Government’s Hive programme. From there you’ll attempt to track down a very naughty person doing some very naughty things, uncovering the truth about Watson’s mysterious informant while you’re at it. Sounds like a lot of fun. You can play remotely or together – all you need is a UK number. And if you play and complete your game between Feb 9 and Feb 21? You’ll be in with a chance of winning a pretty awesome prize from Hotel Chocolat, including a chocolate tasting event with up to 20 friends with the entire group sent prosecco and chocolate to their homes if you finish in the top 100. Happy sleuthing, lovebirds.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for an interactive crime drama from Hidden City
- To redeem this offer please follow the link above, or click here
- Offer valid until Feb 21 2021.
- The prize will be drawn from the top 100 finishers who complete the game between Feb 9 and Feb 21.
- Prize redeemable by December 2021
- Prize includes indulgent bespoke Hotel Chocolat interactive chocolate tasting event with an expert chocolatier. The winner can choose up to 20 people to join them for the tasting. The entire group will be sent prosecco and chocolate to their homes, and the winner will be sent a luxury chocolate hamper and prosecco.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.