Dine for less at this chilled-out, modern Vietnamese
- Seven-course tasting menu for £25
- Includes a beer, glass of wine or prosecco
- A trendy bao bar in Waterloo
- Available Monday to Sunday
Find out more:
You don’t have to travel far to find good Vietnamese food in London, but finding somewhere that serves authentic food in cool, contemporary digs – now that’s a harder feat. Banh Bao Bros, located beneath the railway arches of Waterloo, serves up a whole load of Vietnamese delights such as zingy slaw, sticky chicken wings, pork ribs and broth bowls. We couldn’t make our minds up when we looked at the menu, so we’ve teamed up with them to bring you an exclusive offer on their seven-dish tasting menu. Try seven of their finest dishes and choose your liquid accompaniment from a list of beers, wines and prosecco.
What’s on the menu?
Ray’s special stick wings - twice cooked chicken wings cooked in our fish glaze
Chicken spring roll
Spicy beef broth bowl - broth with beef and betel meat balls served with lettuce and mint
Vietnamese slaw - refreshing traditional Vietnamese salad with white cabbage, white onion, red onion, green and red peppers, carrots with a citrus dressing
Rack of pork ribs - baby back ribs in Ray’s sticky special sauce
Popcorn chicken - crunchy fried chicken thighs diced and served with a sweet soy glaze
Veggie fried rice - courgette, carrot, peppers and onion fried rice
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a seven-course tasting menu and a drink at Banh Bao Brothers. Please present your voucher on arrival.
- To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Time Out voucher code.
- Open Mondays 5pm - 9pm, Tuesday - Thursday 12pm - 4pm and 5pm - 9.30pm, Friday and Saturday 12pm - 4pm and 5pm - 10pm, Sundays 12pm - 4pm and 5pm - 9pm.
- Minimum of two bookings required, subject to availability.
- Sample menu subject to change.
- Voucher valid until December 18, 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.