Fine dining by two of the world’s finest chefs
- Three courses and half a bottle of wine at a super-swanky London restaurant
- Food from Albert Roux and Michel Roux Jr
- Now just £50
Find out more:
Few families can lay claim to prouder culinary pedigree than the one behind this seriously slick restaurant just off Oxford Street. It’s a joint venture from Albert Roux (the first chef in the UK to earn three Michelin stars) and his son, Michel Roux Jr (the one off the TV – and holder of two Michelin stars at Le Gavroche). So it won’t come as a surprise that this place impresses by the bucketload.
Throw in a glowing four-star review from us – plus plates from a head chef with previous at Palm Court and the Michelin-starred L’Atelier de Jöel Robuchon – and this looks like one particularly delicious way to spend an evening out. Oh, and did we mention the belter of a dining room? Seriously, not many better lookers in London.
What’s on the menu?
Three Carlingford lough rock oysters
La Latteria’s burratina, beetroot tartare, shiso
Crisp hen egg, aged parmesan foam, morels, smoked duck
Smoked sea bream, asparagus, citrus, dashi
Glazed Cumbrian pork belly, peas ‘à la française’, grilled gem lettuce
Herdwick lamb ‘navarin’, green asparagus, crisp potatoes, anchovy dressing
Day-boat Cornish cod, shellfish, artichokes ‘à la barigoule’
Roast cauliflower, hen of the wood mushrooms, mustard leaf pesto, crisp olives
Three aged British and French cheeses from Neal’s yard dairy and La Fromagerie (£6 supplement)
Manjari moêlleux, cardamom ice cream and caramel cloud
Ile flotante, raspberry sorbet and star anise anglaise
Pear and single malt soufflé, coffee ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for three courses and half a bottle of wine at Roux at the Landau per person.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Bookings is essential please email firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding QR codes, voucher & security codes, subject to availability.
- Booking details – available Tuesday – Saturday for lunch and dinner, closed Sunday and Monday.
- Optional service charge 12.5% will be added be added to your bill.
- Valid from May 8 – September 30 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.