Delivering five of London’s top BBQs in one goKebabs, music and cocktails, is what every Londoner wishes for in their perfect night out. Well, no more wishing for you. Set within the warehouse and yard of renowned location space MC Motors in Dalston, Lucky Chip Soundsystem will provide the tunes whilst Ruby’s will be supplying delicious Turkish-themed cocktails. Camden Town Brewery are on top of the beers and there’ll be a dedicated wine bar matching your Burgundy with your beef and your chicken with your Chenin. For the cherry on top there will also be a 30-minute firework display.
Each ticket includes one of these delicious kebabs (they're more half kebabs than full size, we don't want to be responsible for an NHS crisis), a Camden Town beer and a Turkish Mojito before 6pm:
- Lucky Chip: Charred confit lamb shoulder, BBQ sauce, feta cheese, olives, sale and garlic sauce - open or wrapped
- Carl Clark: Herb fed Szechuan chicken skewers, spring onions, pickled chilli's, sesame and pickled watermelon salad
- Neil Rankin: Smoked brisket and fattoush flat bread wrap with chilli and garlic sauce
- Mangal One: Lamb kofte wrap, salad, sumac, chilli
- Berber & Q: Chicken thigh shawarma, green chilli ketchup, tahini, bread and butter pickle
Ticket price includes of five delicious half kebabs, a Camden Town beer and a Turkish Mojito (Turkitho’s before 6pm). Doors open at 3pm and there’ll be entertainment throughout. The venue is split in two with a large outdoor yard area as well as an extensive warehouse space.