World class movies and a top-notch dinnerFancy a different cinema experience? Then why not get down to Roxy's Bar And Screen and catch great new films, served up with a side of modern European food. With an emphasis on healthy ingredients from the nearby food market this is food and film, but not as you know it.
Publicist Edina Monsoon and best friend Patsy Stone are still shopping, drinking and clubbing their way around London's trendiest hot spots. While attending an elite party, they wind up knocking supermodel Kate Moss into the River Thames. Her untimely demise creates a media firestorm, leading the paparazzi to relentlessly pursue the hapless duo. Seeking refuge, the gals flee to the French Riviera where they hatch a plan to make their escape permanent and live the high life forever.
- Roxy beef burger with bacon, cheese, lettuce + tomato
- Roxy grilled chicken burger with tomato, garlic mayo + lettuce
- The peppercorn pile-up: lettuce, tomato and a steak burger finished with peppercorn sauce
- Butternut squash apple burger with caramelised sage aioli (v)
- Sweet potato veggie burger with avocado (v)
All burgers are served with chips + coleslaw
- Grilled rump steak with frites, green salad and a grilled mushroom served with peppercorn sauce
- Marinated rump of lamb with mash potato grilled veg and red wine jus
- Char-grilled corn-fed chicken supreme with celeriac green beans and yell jus
- Freshly made vegetable lasagne with chips and salad (v)
- Freshly made beef lasagne with chips and salad
- Grilled sea bass fillet with asparagus, basil oil marinated new potatoes and sundry tomato cream sauce
Certificate: 15. Runtime: 1 hour 31 minutes. Please be aware the menu is a sample menu and can be changed by the venue at any time.