The pop-up pinnacle for those who love to eatWhat lies behind the Little Yellow Door? Well, nothing short of a dinner party extravaganza, in fact. Make your way into the secret dining area to find yourself in a quirky and intimate living room filled with a decadent array of Italian delights from the friendliest of chefs, Luigi. And then after dinner you'll jump over to the bar while the room is reset for the house party. Warning: you'll end up with a very happy belly and way more friends.
- burrata with mint pesto, cured tomatoes, smoked aubergine and rye crisps
- prociutto, lardo, peach, basil and almonds
- smoked beef carpaccio with mustard dressing, crispy capers and salted ricotta
- arancini of mushroom and asparagus with truffle and porcini mayonnaise
- egg tagliatelle with spiced duck ragu
- belly porchetta with caponata, pickled baby vegetables, sultanas, capers and pine nuts
- Sicilian cannelloni with pistachios
- pine nut caramel tart with marsala raisins
- chocolate and tiramisu panna cotta
Over 18s only. The party starts at 7pm; dinner is served at 7:30pm sharp. Latecomers will forfeit their missed plates.