Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Ready to experiment with acid? At this creative event you’ll learn how to etch acid onto glass (safely) to create your own work of art. Headed up by master engraver Sonia, you’ll choose from a range of templates and then create your own designs. Whether you want something for yourself or you’re looking to gift someone, this skill may be unusual but it produces some awe-inspiring results.
When is it?
1pm-2pm on October 31.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Acid Glass Etching with London Craft Club at Samsung KX on October 31.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.