Relive the golden days at the Natural History Museum – it's going to be epicFor just £30, you can make your own grass head, take it home and watch it grow, explore the dino gallery on a torch-lit trail, make a dinosaur t-shirt or a mask and loads more! Interesting and fun, right?
After being selected into a house by the Museum Headmasters, there'll also be plenty of fun and games to entertain you on the night!
And, since no school trip would be complete without a disco to finish off, we've brought back our uber-popular post-event silent disco for an additional £18. Hurry though, these bad boys are going to sell faster than the race for the back of the bus!
Remember that time, in the middle of your ‘dinosaur phase’, when you got taken to the Natural History Museum with your class? If you're anything like us, you remember it fondly as the Best. Day. Ever. Well, almost. There was that small annoyance of being kept on a tight leash by the teachers when all you wanted to do was run around and explore. Well, folks, now that you're an adult (well, physically at least), that's all about to change...
Due to popular demand, we've brought back the super awesome After-School Club for Grown-Ups at the very same Natural History Museum you once visited as a child! This is your chance to unleash your inner child and enjoy the school trip of your dreams with all your favourite people but this time, at night! Ooooh, exciting.
Standard tickets priced at £30 get you all of the above from 7pm-10pm on Friday July 7, but if you really want to make the most of the night, you should 100% pounce on the £48 tickets that get you access to the amazing silent disco from 10:15pm-1am too. If it's anything like last time, it's going to be an instant sell-out so you better be among the first to put your hand up!
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to After-school Club for Grown-ups with or without entry to the silent disco or silent disco only tickets at The Natural History Museum on July 7 2017.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and -attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that Hintze Hall and the Mammal and Blue Whale galleries will not be open during this event.
- The Museum reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the event as required, such as adjusting the locations, timings or content of the activities. This is to ensure that we deliver a safe and excellent experience for all guests every time, working around any gallery refurbishments and other essential Museum works as required.
- Please note the Silent School Disco starts at 10:15pm. Those with tickets for the After-school Club for Grown-ups only, you will need to leave the Museum at the end of the event at 10pm. Those with combination tickets can stay on.
- Over 18s only.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Time Out Black discount is not available with this event.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions
- Disabled helper tickets are available upon request, subject to availability. If you need special assistance please email us on email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your request.