An Italian feast with optional bottomless bubbles
- Afternoon tea at Theo Randall’s acclaimed Italian eatery
- Option to add bottomless bubbles
- Option to add a glass of bubbles each
- From just £19.90 for two
Find out more:
The raison d'etre of this joint is rustic Italian food – and you better believe you’ll find it at Theo’s Simple Italian. A creation of Michelin star chef Theo Randall, who made his name at the infamous The River Café, this eatery professes to be a mouthwatering slice of Italia in Earl’s Court.
So if you wanna tuck into an authentic Italian afternoon tea for two then check it: you can do it at Theo’s Simple Italian from just £19.90 (with optional bubbles). Or, choose the bottomless tea option.
Saffron and prosciutto arancini
Bruchetta with datterini tomatoes and marjoram
Smoked mackerel and fennel crostini
Almafi lemon tart with crème fraîche
Flourless chocolate cake with crème de mascarpone
Mini panna cotta with raspberries
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for afternoon tea at Theo’s Simple Italian.
- Booking required please call 0207 370 9130 or email your QR codes/vouchers to email@example.com.
- Valid Monday-Sunday 1pm – 4pm.
- Excludes December 25 and 31 and bank holidays.
- 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Bottomless option is for 60-minutes – valid with prosecco only.
- Menu subject to change.
- Optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid until January 5 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.