Afternoon tea with prosecco in a swish Marylebone restaurant
What is it?
A terribly sophisticated afternoon tea with a bottle of prosecco for two at The Portman Grill and Lounge.
Few traditions are quite as British – or quite as classy – as a traditional afternoon tea. Especially when they’re served in a sophisticated restaurant just minutes from key attractions including Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussaud’s and bustling Oxford Street. You can satiate even the worst munchies with loose-leaf tea, fancy cakes, freshly-made sandwiches and sweet, buttery scones slapped to the ceiling with clotted cream and strawberry jam. And, you can indulge in a bottle of prosecco, too, all for just £39. Well why not, eh?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two with a bottle of prosecco at The Portman Bar and Grill.
- Please note your voucher will arrive by post.
- Please allow your voucher up to five working days to arrive.
- Over 18s only.
- Voucher valid until January 15.
- Afternoon tea is available seven days a week from 12pm to 5pm.
- Date exclusions such as special or major events will apply.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.