Scrumptious treats in a sophisticated settingIn a world of chaos and carnage, thank heavens for that last bastion of civility – afternoon tea. Mews Of Mayfair's afternoon offerings are every bit as refined as you would expect, full of finger sandwiches, fancy cakes and delicious scones in their truly stunning surroundings.
The fine treats include:
- Lambton and Jackson smoked salmon, poppy seed bagel
- Philadelphia and cucumber, caramelised onion bread
- Cotswold chicken caesar salad wrap
- Burford brown egg mayonnaise, sun-dried tomato bread
- two types of homemade scones
- strawberry jam, clotted cream
- selection of homemade fancies and cakes
- loose leaf tea or Cafetiere coffee by the Rare Tea Company
One ticket provides one afternoon tea per person.