Dance the night away with Motown hitsEvent sold out. Please add your name to the waiting list to be the first to know about future events,
At Ally's Kitchen the food philosophy is simple: make the ultimate in homemade meals. With a warm and friendly atmosphere, this evening of modern cuisine will tickle your tastebuds and leave you feeling on top of the world. You can be sure to expect a guaranteed table, three courses, great cocktails and live music from two Motown maniacs.
Lex Cameron is up first, bringing a smooth, soulful vibe to your Saturday evening. Working with the likes of Lionel Richie, Tom Jones and Barry White, this excellent performer offers a wonderful repertoire of soulful originals. Then it's Paris Ruel – a versatile singer, performer and songwriter with styles ranging from funk and soul, to jazz and rock.
- Soup of the day with bread
- Beetroot & goats cheese tarte, with rocket & tomato
- Spaghetti courgette, mushroom, baby spinach & parmesan
- Bruschetta, tomato, mozzarella & basil
- Caribbean chicken, sweetcorn with salad
- Ally’s Angus steak burger, sliced potatoes
- Sea bream, sweet peppers, cabbage and tomato salsa
- Pasta courgette cabonara (v)
- Courgette & asparagus tart, onion & sweet peppers (v)
- Sliced potatoes, plantain, sweet cabbage, okra, mixed salad
- Chocolate, caramel and peanut tart
- Classic apple pie
- Vanilla ice cream with seasonal fruit
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.