A Peruvian fine-dining experience for two
- An eight-dish sharing menu
- A glass of prosecco
- Minimum booking two people
- Just £28 per person
Find out more:
Peruvian cuisine is on the up in London and there’s no doubt that this new-found popularity is due to the success of Lima. This world-renowned restaurant is famed for its incredible flavour combinations and intriguing textures, all inspired by a melting pot of cultures and cooking traditions. All in all? This dining destination should be on the top of every foodie’s bucket list.
This rare opportunity is giving you the chance to sample some modern and traditional Peruvian dishes all with an added flare from some of London’s pioneering chefs. For just £28 per person, you can enjoy eight dishes between two from a special Time Out menu, plus we’ll throw in a glass of prosecco each.
What’s on the menu?
Rocoto mayonnaise, ginger chimichurri.
Sea bream ceviche
Ginger tiger´s milk, cassava and cancha corn.
Smoked chicken causa
Purple potato, yellow chilli dressing.
Stone bass hot ceviche
Charred sweet potato, rocoto tiger’s milk.
Slow braised pork belly
Parsnip, physalis tiger’s milk, sweet chilly glaze.
Fried banana, spring onion.
Lucuma and ginger cream.
Passion fruit panna cotta
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one half of a eight-dish sharing menu for two and a glass of prosecco at Floral by Lima, Covent Garden.
- Each customer must have their own voucher for the sharing menu.
- Minimum booking of two.
- Please email email@example.com to make a reservation forward your QR codes and vouchers codes, or call 0207 240 5778, quoting codes, subject to availability.
- Booking is essential.
- Voucher valid until September 7.
- Booking details – Sunday – Thursday Lunch & dinner, Friday and Sat till 6pm.
- Available times are Sun - Thurs 12pm to 6.30pm. Sat and Friday from 12pm to 6pm.
- Maximum party booking is six people.
- An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Menu is seasonal and subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.