Brunch and endless tipples at this new French eatery
- A new restaurant inspired by the food and wine of Gascony, South-West France
- Two brunch dishes each
- Bottomless Cavalier Blanc de Blanc brut
- Just £20
Find out more:
This pop-up-gone-permanent now residing in Clerkenwell is a super-chilled French restaurant with duck as a central focus. Their brunch menu offers everything from classic pastries to hearty French classics – and having taken a quick peek at the menu, dishes like confit duck hash with a poached egg and the croissant stuffed with grilled duck breast already have us drooling. Accompanying the food is a distinctly French atmosphere, where mealtimes are long and food and drink is enjoyed leisurely. With today’s offer you can tuck into two brunch mains and endless glasses of bubbles for just £20.
What’s on the menu?
Confit duck hash with a poached duck egg
Duck Scotch egg
Croissant stuffed with grilled duck breast
Grilled peaches with yoghurt, vanilla, prunes and mint
Quinoa porridge with caramelised banana, pomegranate and pistachio
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless brunch at Monseiur Le Duck, Clerkenwell.
- Book via firstname.lastname@example.org forward your QR codes and voucher codes
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Over 18s only.
- Minimum booking two people.
- Tables restricted to 90 minutes.
- Maximum party size six people.
- Available Sat 11am – 5:30pm & Sun 11-4pm
- Subject to availability.
- Optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Valid from July 20 – October 20.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer