Michelin-starred dining? Look no further
What is it?
Five courses, a welcome drink, coffee and a petit four at Heston Blumenthal’s The Hind’s Head.
Prepare your palate, because you’re going to want to savour every last morsel at this picturesque restaurant, located a short journey outside of London in the riverside village of Bray. Run by renowned chef Heston Blumenthal, the food at The Hind’s Head showcases the skill, precision, flavours and originality you’d expect from him and his team of accomplished chefs.
The Hind’s Head has been serving locals and visitors alike since the 1400s when it was first established as a hunting lodge and coaching inn. Now, their mouth-watering menu reflects this illustrious lineage offering classic British food, cooked to perfection.
Check out the delights that await below, and we guarantee you’ll have (Michelin) stars in your eyes. Dine on a five-course menu for just £62.
What’s on the menu?
Pea and ham soup
Ham hock, Alsace bacon, mint oil
Butternut squash and goat's cur salad
Butternut squash croquette, pickled raisins, pumpkin seeds, Hedsor honey
Earl Grey tea-smoked, sour cream butter, soda bread
Beef a la mode
Ox tongue, parsnip cannon, pickled onions and mushrooms
Seville orange and Grand Marnier ice cream, crystallised dark chocolate*
*contains traces of nuts
This menu is subject to change
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for five courses, a drink, coffee and petit fours at Heston’s The Hind's Head.
- Booking is essential via email@example.com forward your voucher to include QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Valid Monday – Saturday for lunch and dinner.
- Max party size 6 people
- Valid January 1 – March 31 2019. Excludes February 14 2019, subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.