Five baskets of dim sum and bottomless bubbly at this Vietnamese
- Five pan-Asian tapas plates
- Bottomless prosecco for 90 minutes
- Exclusively priced for Time Out.
Find out more:
Fancy getting a little flavour of South East Asia, but don’t feel up to leaving Zone 1? We’ve got the perfect solution lined up over at House of Ho – a place that serves up Vietnamese food at its very finest. This place was awarded four stars by Time Out’s Food section, and the dishes showcase everything that’s so damn good about Vietnamese cuisine, you really should get as much of it down you as you can. Which is where this offer could come in very handy indeed, with five baskets of dim sum coming in at just £22.50. And with bottomless prosecco added to the equation, that adds up to one very lovely meal indeed. See? Told you we had the solution.
What's on the menu?
Wild mushroom and coriander (v)
Prawn and chive
King prawn har gaw
Chicken siu mai
Steamed crab and prawn wonton
Pork belly BBQ ho sin
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for five dim sum and bottomless prosecco per person at House of Ho.
- Please note this is a set menu and items cannot be swapped from other menus
- Booking is essential via email@example.com forward your voucher with your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability
- Valid every Saturday 12pm – 3pm.
- Valid April 27 – July 27 2019.
- Max party size per booking six people.
- Must be booked and confirmed in advance.
- An optional Service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minutes.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.