A two-course meal and a sushi platter at this Notting Hill Asian spot
What is it?
Two courses (plus sushi!) and bubbly, sake or juice at this restaurant on Westbourne Grove.
Because who doesn’t love Asian food? It’s versatile, packed with flavour and simply delicious. And when it’s served up in a swish west London setting, you really can’t go wrong.
The ingredients at Jusu are sourced and prepared on the day to ensure maximum freshness, maximum taste and maximum customer satisfaction. Prepare to sit back in their zen cocoon after a long day at work or a tiring day of shopping on Portobello Road, with a glass of bubbly or sake in hand and two delectable courses plus a sushi platter waiting for you to get stuck in. All for just £25. And yes, you did read that right.
What’s on the menu?
Choose between a starter or dessert
Salmon or tuna poke
Pak choi salad
Ramen of the week (special)
Black cod (T&Cs apply – additional charge of £5)
Raw carrot cake
Brownie strawberry cheesecake with Oreos
Free sushi platter for two (six pieces maki/nigiri) when purchasing two vouchers
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two courses, a sushi platter and a drink at Jusu Brothers.
- Redemption instructions: Booking is essential via email@example.com quoting voucher and security codes, subject to availability.
- Booking details - Wednesday - Saturday 6-11pm.
- Min booking two people.
- A optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid until January 17.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.