It’s back! But you better hurry – this is sure to fly
What is it?
The return of our hugely popular offer at Roka, with ten small plates, a main, a dessert platter, a bellini and unlimited wine – all for just £45.
You know the score: this incredible bottomless brunch deal at one of the best Japanese restaurants in London is one of our most popular offers, flying off the shelves quicker than you can say 'sayonara!'. It’s made an incredibly welcome return, giving you the chance to once again savour ten small plates, a main, a dessert platter, a bellini and unlimited wine all for just £45. That's quite a bit, right? Seriously, when you see quite how much exquisite Japanese food is on offer here (think sashimi, gyoza, glazed baby back ribs, salmon fillet teriyaki and grilled skewers from the robata) you’ll start to see why people get their knickers in such a twist.
And if you need any more encouragement? Well, it’s at Roka – a super-classy restaurant and bar from Rainer Becker and Arjun Waney, a pair of restaurateurs who know a thing or two about high-end modern-Japanese dining given they’re the brains behind celeb-favourite Zuma, too. So what are you waiting for? This is your chance to sample some of the finest Japanese food in London – and unlimited wine, too! – for a fraction of what you should be paying. Those are sums that definitely add up.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for ten small plates, a main, a dessert platter, a bellini and unlimited wine per person.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Valid set menu only, booking is essential via 0207 294 7636 quoting your voucher & security codes.
- Booking details – Available Saturday 11:30 – 3:30pm & Sunday 11:30 – 8pm weekend brunch han setto brunch
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Tables are restricted to two hours sitting for three people, 2.5 hours for six people, and three hours for all bookings above six.
- Max eight vouchers per booking.
- Valid from January 5 until March 31 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.