Head to the Cinnamon Kitchen for Eastern-Western fusion
- Menu curated by executive chef Vivek Singh
- Available in two locations, City (Spitalfields) and Battersea Power Station
- Offer valid all week
Find out more:
Indian food totally turn you naan? Cinnamon Kitchen comes from the folks behind Cinnamon Club, a jewel in London’s subcontinental cuisine crown. And with eight sharing plates on offer for just £29 per person, bring a foodie friend and come hungry – things are about to get spicy.
What’s on the menu?
A seasonal cocktail on arrival (non-alcoholic alternatives available)
Samosa chaat - Punjabi vegetable samosa, curried white peas and tangy tamarind chutney (v)
Madras hot shrimp pepper fry, curried yoghurt
Banana leaf wrapped sea bass, coconut and green mango chutney
Tandoori chicken breast with Hyderabadi korma sauce
Fiery lamb curry with chilli and garlic
Pilau rice and selection of tandoori bread
24-hour simmered black lentils and cucumber raita
Ginger toffee pudding, cinnamon ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is one person for eight sharing dishes and a bellini at Cinnamon Kitchen
- Kitchen at The City or Battersea Power Station
- Minimum two people on sharing basis.
- Max party size 12 people.
- Vegetarian menu also available upon request
- Battersea: Monday to Wednesday 12pm - 9pm, Thursday to Friday 12pm - 10pm, Saturday 11am 11pm, Sunday 11am - 9pm.
- City Cinnamon Monday – Wednesday 12pm -10pm, Thursday – Friday 12pm-10.30pm Saturday 6pm to 10.30pm
- For City book via email@example.com
- For Battersea please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure to forward your QR codes and vouchers codes.
- Subject to availability.
- Over 18's only.
- Valid until November 30, 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer