Eat up at this seriously swanky restaurant in Belgravia
What is it?
Just £42 to sample a tasting menu at a celebrated London restaurant.
High-end Basque cooking doesn’t come much better than this much-lauded restaurant at the swanky COMO The Halkin Hotel in Belgravia. Ametsa comes from the team behind Arzak, a San Sebastian restaurant with three Michelin stars (since 1989). So, that’s widespread acclaim and serious pedigree…but what about what we’ve got lined up there? Well, we thought we’d make it nice and easy, so you can go for a five-course meal for just £42. And if you need any further persuasion to take advantage of this exceptional offer, just take a look at the pics above – they’re like edible pieces of art. (The best kind, tbh).
What’s on the menu?
Crunchy black pudding
Esfera de Mejillones
Sphere of mussels
Kataifi con Pastel de Cabracho
Kataifi with scorpion fish cake
Langostinos bajo Rocas
Prawns under rocks
Chicken and seeds
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for five courses at Ametsa.
- To book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 333 1234 quoting your voucher and security codes.
- Booking details – Monday Closed, Tuesday – Thursday 12-2.00pm & 6.30pm – 9.30pm, Friday 12-2.00pm & 6.30pm-7pm, Saturday 12:30-2:00pm.
- Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.
- An optional service charge will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid January 2 – March 31, (Excludes 14-16 February 2019)
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.