First-class fare with a little je ne sais quoiSatisfy your appetite for French cuisine at this art nouveau-style brasserie. Angelus is one of the top fine dining restaurants in the capital, serving up high quality Michelin-guided fare in luxurious surroundings.
- Savour a six-course tasting menu of French classics with a contemporary twist
- The chef's table seats up to six people; the price breaks down as £75 per head
- Rising talent and Head Chef Pierre Needham will show you how to cook up Michelin-quality grub
- Watch cooking demonstrations, get hands on and even cook a course yourself
- Visit their famous wine cellar and be shown around by the owner of restaurant, Thierry Tomasin, former Chairman Sommelier of Britain
- Dine at the best seat in the house
Mouth watering yet? It will be. Prepare for a truly sumptuous dining experience. The menu's always changing, but here's a sample of what you could expect:
- Homemade gazpacho and foam
- Roast Scottish scallops, morel mushrooms, wild dandelion leaves, fennel purée and caper beurre noisette
- Lightly grilled Cornish mackerel, Heritage beetroot textures and aspic, toasted pain d'epice
- Slow roast saddle of rabbit, wrapped in pancetta with duck liver and black olive, confit potato, cos lettuce purée, bbq'd rabbit kidney
- Caramel tart, Fleur de Sel ice cream, Matcha green tea macaroon and syrup, red oxalis OR A selection of British and French cheese, apple chutney, toasted hazelnut and prune bread
- Coffee/tea and a selection of petit fours which would include homemade chocolate truffle and pistachio cannoli
Over 16s only. Dress code: smart casual. Ticket is valid for up to six people and includes six courses per person. Drinks not included. Please note that an additional service charge will apply.