Learn how the pros launched their appThis is a call to all those with an entrepreneurial urge – come down to Central Working Whitechapel for a fireside chat with three top app makers discussing all things related to their launch day. They will give you all the information you need on their pre/post launch marketing strategy, their app testing, how they went about getting PR and climbed the App Store charts, all to help you prepare for your launch on the Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Ruben Grigri – Co-founder of Drip App: Pre-paid plans for London's best coffee
- Abdul Alim – Founder of Offer Moments: The crazy scary Minority Report style app that offers you tailored ads as you explore your city.
- Ivo Weavers – Founder of Albert: Invoicing for freelancers made easy
Come to the talk and hear how app entrepreneurs:
- prepared for their launch day
- choose their marketing strategy
- got PR for their app
- chose their pricing points
- monetized their app
- pivoted based on feedback
Children under 16 must be accompanied by responsible adults.