Enter now to win a pair of tickets to Carrie Underwood at the RoundhouseApple Music Festival returns to London 19-28 September for a full-volume celebration of music.
A star with staying power, Carrie Underwood is one of country music's most commanding voices; she's sold 64 million records worldwide, earned a stack of awards and found a massive following on the strength of high-volume hits like "Before He Cheats" and "Good Girl". Armed with one of country's most robust voices and a magnetism in the spotlight, Underwood hasn't misstepped once. The freewheeling single "Smoke Break" serves up indisputable evidence that forthcoming album – her first in three years – Storyteller, will continue the streak.
Support comes from Camaron Marvel Ochs (known simply as Cam) and The Shires.
After entering the competition:
- Make sure that you've registered your mobile number with YPlan under "My Details" in "Settings"
- Enable your app push notifications
- If you win, we'll get in touch via email, SMS or push
- Tickets come in pairs and winners are selected randomly
- Tickets will start being distributed from a few days before the event
- If you haven't heard from us by 9pm on the day of the event, unfortunately you haven't won
Doors open at 6pm; entry not guaranteed after 8pm. You must be over 14 years old to enter; under 14s may attend the event, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Photo ID is essential; the name must match the name on your tickets. Please note that the event may be filmed, and that your voice and likeness may be used on a commercial, royalty-free basis. By entering this competition, you agree to comply with the T&Cs of the venue and the event ticket.
Please note! To enter the Roundhouse, you'll need either the latest version of the YPlan app or your booking confirmation email with a clearly visible barcode for scanning. Tickets are non-transferable.