Enter now to win a pair of tickets to Mumford & Sons at the RoundhouseApple Music Festival returns to London 19-28 September for a full-volume celebration of music.
Few Cinderella stories in mainstream rock have the charm of Mumford & Sons, a four-piece troupe whose love of banjo and John Steinbeck was the unlikely ticket to follow in the footsteps of arena-filling icons like Coldplay and U2. Formed in London in 2007, the band became famous for heart-on-sleeve earnestness and fist-in-the-air folk-rock anthems. The band eventually gravitated toward grandiose (plugged-in) rock, and ditched the banjos altogether for 2015's Wilder Mind. By then, Marcus Mumford and his "sons" had proven that their raucous, heartfelt music needn't be constrained by genre boundaries.
Support comes from Jack Garratt.
After entering the competition:
- Make sure that you've registered your mobile number with YPlan under "My Details" in "Settings"
- Enable your app push notifications
- If you win, we'll get in touch via email, SMS or push
- Tickets come in pairs and winners are selected randomly
- Tickets will start being distributed from a few days before the event
- If you haven't heard from us by 9pm on the day of the event, unfortunately you haven't won
Doors open at 6pm; entry not guaranteed after 8pm. You must be over 14 years old to enter; under 14s may attend the event, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Photo ID is essential; the name must match the name on your tickets. Please note that the event may be filmed, and that your voice and likeness may be used on a commercial, royalty-free basis. By entering this competition, you agree to comply with the T&Cs of the venue and the event ticket.
Please note! To enter the Roundhouse, you'll need either the latest version of the YPlan app or your booking confirmation email with a clearly visible barcode for scanning. Tickets are non-transferable.