Enter now to win a pair of tickets to Florence + The Machine at the RoundhouseApple Music Festival returns to London 19-28 September for a full-volume celebration of music.
It’s all about that voice; Florence Welch's alto – which can rise from a chill-inducing whisper to a volcanic roar – is the captivating calling card of Florence + The Machine. The group's trio of successively impressive, intricate albums has placed them on the forward-thinking edge of the pop charts. Along the way, Welch has commanded festival audiences, become a fixture of the fashion world, and never ceased to surprise us with her vision. 2015's How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful has all the theatrical drama and emotional fireworks we've always loved, and is their most mature, cohesive album yet.
Support comes from James Bay.
After entering the competition:
- Make sure that you've registered your mobile number with YPlan under "My Details" in "Settings"
- Enable your app push notifications
- If you win, we'll get in touch via email, SMS or push
- Tickets come in pairs and winners are selected randomly
- Tickets will start being distributed from a few days before the event
- If you haven't heard from us by 9pm on the day of the event, unfortunately you haven't won
Doors open at 6pm; entry not guaranteed after 8pm. You must be over 14 years old to enter; under 14s may attend the event, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Photo ID is essential; the name must match the name on your tickets. Please note that the event may be filmed, and that your voice and likeness may be used on a commercial, royalty-free basis. By entering this competition, you agree to comply with the T&Cs of the venue and the event ticket.
Please note! To enter the Roundhouse, you'll need either the latest version of the YPlan app or your booking confirmation email with a clearly visible barcode for scanning. Tickets are non-transferable.