Three chefs. Three cuisines. Six courses. One awesome night.After the huge success of their past two supper clubs, Pop Brixton has left us all very hungry for more. Now it's time to get back down to SW9 to see what Pop Brixton's chef and traders have to offer at the third round of Pop Feast. Flipping their usual eat on your feet ethos, this time enjoy a sit-down feast of six-courses alongside three-paired drinks. It's going to be a brilliant showcasing of the imagination and culinary skills of the Pop food traders, with the incredible event space being the icing on this delicious cake.
- Zoe's Ghana Kitchen
- Baba G's Bhangra Burger
- Viet Box.
Live entertainment: Josh Flowers And The WIld
- Scallop carpaccio with mango jelly and coriander tuile, served with Vietnamese vodka and lychee shot
- Green masala monk fish served with a crisp shallot and potato bhaji
- Keralan Salad with shrimp balchang, mango mint and chilli-shaved ice cocktail
- Vietnamese duck ravioli with mash taro and black garlic sauce and confit garlic
- Slow-cooked goat curry with baby-leaf spinach and basmati rice and a sobolo and vodka cocktail
- Avocado and cacao mousse with agave syrup
Over 18s only. Ticket includes six-courses, three drinks and entertainment.