A powerful cinematic tale of unsolved mysteryAlthough it's been over 40 years since its release, Peter Weir's Picnic At Hanging Rock has grown no less unsettling.
- Catch a rare screening of this cinematic adaptation, based on the 1967 novel
- Uncover the haunting story of the disappearance of several schoolgirls and their teacher whilst on a picnic
- Explores the unsolved mystery and its disturbing effect on their local community
- Winner the Best Cinematography award BAFTA in 1977
- Shown as part of the Australia and New Zealand Festival of Literature and Arts
This hugely successful classic movie won the Best Cinematography BAFTA in 1977. It's all kinds of awesome; don't miss out.
Certificate PG. Running time: 107 minutes.