Serving up delicious grub with a musical gravyEnjoy five courses of your "canteen classics" with a twist cooked by two professional chefs, served with live music and a DJ. To wet your whistle there's a gin cocktail bar serving up a classic "B-eats Collins' alongside all the usual suspects. Delish.
- parmesan risotto with blow torched cauliflower purée, finished with truffle oil and served with bacon jam
- mini bubble and squeaks, with sticky honey roast ham, poached egg and roast garlic hollandaise
- confit duck lasagne, with layers of classic tomato sauce, spinach and bechamel
- grilled cod and beefy chip shop chips, served with a selection on sides: mushy pea salsa, beer sauce and masala gravy
- rhubarb mousse served and caramelised apples on a bed of bangin' crumble with custard
Dress code: dress to impress.