Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
If you’ve got a littl’un that adores music, then this hour-long morning session will have you both bobbing. There's a fun and interactive storytelling element to it, too: babies will embark on a magical musical retelling of 'The Emperor's New Clothes' with the help of live instruments, bubbles, puppets, a giant scrunchie and a parachute.
When is it?
1pm-2pm on November 17. Event for babies aged 0-3 years old.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX store. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Baby Music with Mini Mozart at Samsung KX on November 17. Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Class is for babies 0-3 years old. Babies must be accompanied by an adult throughout the session.
- A ticket is required for each baby attending.
- Yoga mats will be provided, but you may wish to bring a blanket as well.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors.By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.