Breaking all the rules: Bad Brunch serve breakfast in the afternoonBad Brunch break all the rules: they serve breakfast in the afternoon, dessert is compulsory, our soup of the day is a bottomless cocktail and we party harder than Charlie Sheen at the Playboy Mansion. What's not to love?
If you don't know already, Bad Brunch is the collaborative effort of DJ/presenter (Capital Xtra) and all round cool kid Yinka Bokinni and the newly launched Proud East venue...
Situated just off Kingsland Road on Haggerston Riviera, the beautiful venue is split across two levels with an additional outdoor heated terrace. Their late-starting, two-course brunch is based on a peculiar mix of breakfast and dessert and also includes a bottomless cocktail and entertainment from the in-house magician. Following the food, they kick start an Après-Munch day party with free caricatures, ping pong, pool, Giant Jenga, Cards Against Humanity, Mega Connect 4, Bounce Off and lots more to keep you entertained.
- All Bad Brunchers must arrive by 4.30pm
- The bottomless ‘Soup of the Day’ is only available to Brunch ticket holders from 4pm until 5pm
- All Meals must be pre-ordered via Tell The Chef. A link will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is made, enabling you to choose your meal options.
One the day:
- Bad Brunch: 4pm-6pm
- Après-Munch: (Day Party) 5:30pm-9:30pm
Tickets, Terms & Conditions:
- Ticket options are Bad Brunch Early Bird, Bad Brunch Standard & Après-Munch (Only)
- Bad Brunch Tickets include two course meal (Menu below), bottomless cocktail (4pm-5pm) and all activities (subject to availability).
- Après-Munch Tickets include entry only from 5.30pm and all activities (subject to availability).
- Individuals who do not complete their meal pre-orders in advance can not be guaranteed their food preference. This may also cause issues with seating arrangements so we strongly advise all guests to complete their pre-order and advise us of their total party size.
- Groups will be sat together on long tables.
- The venue has disabled access, however the mezzanine level will not be accessible.
- All guests must be 18+ and bring valid Government Photo ID.
Bad Brunch Pre-Order Food Menu:
- Scrambled eggs on sourdough toast
- Egg Benedict
- Eggs Florentine
- Full english breakfast:
- Vegetarian brunch
- Classic Club sandwich
- Grilled cheese sandwich
All desserts are served with a choice of vanilla ice-cream, clotted cream or vanilla custard
- The Proud Mess
- Double chocolate brownie cake
- Homemade sorbet of the day
Over 18s only. Valid ID is essential. Guests eating brunch must arrive by 4:30pm.