Tuck into half-price plates at six of our best-loved eateries
What do you get?
- 50 percent off your food bill at six of our favourite London venues
- Valid for two diners
- Includes Lima London, five-star rated Salut!, L'Escargot and more
Time Out says:
You lot loved our London Favourites restaurant box when we first launched it. Tbf, who wouldn’t? 50 percent off food for two people at seven of our top London’s eateries is nothing to turn your nose up at. But unfortunately, just like it has with everything else, 2020 has managed to take the wind out of the sails of our beautiful little boxes.
The four Hix restaurants, as well as Chelsea’s Rabbit, are now unable to accept our discount cards. But it’s not all bad news, the six great eateries listed below are still on-board. So, as we still have plenty of boxes left, we figured we’d offer them to you lovely people at a seriously reduced rate. For just £10, you’ll get 50 percent off food at six of our best-loved restaurants, just make sure you use the discounts by the end of the year. But even if you only use one of those before we can finally wave goodbye to 2020, you’ll easily make your money back. Cha-ching!
Which restaurants are included?
Nutbourne – Wholesome farm-to-fork dining in a relaxed waterside setting
L'Escargot – Elegant Parisian-style brasserie
Louie Louie – By day a brilliant brunch spot, by night a buzzy small plates and wine bar
Lima London – Vibrant and fresh, Peruvian cooking at its best
Floral by Lima – Lima London’s little sibling. Fun Peruvian sharing plates with a South American-inspired bar
Salut! – The friendly neighbourhood bistro that everyone needs in their life.
Which restaurants are no longer included?
Hix* – Permanently closed
Rabbit* – Not accepting our discount cards
Please note: these cards will still be in the box as we can’t take them out, but they are no longer valid.
Need to know:
- Each card offers a 50 percent discount on all food for two people, excluding all drinks consumed in the selected restaurants.
- The cards for Hix and Rabbit are no longer valid due to restaurant closures and restrictions. Please note that these cards will still be in the box as we cannot remove them, but they are no longer valid and will not be accepted.
- This offer is not compatible with other promotions or promotional menus, or any other exclusions laid out specifically on the restaurant card.
- Please be aware that Lima London and Floral by Lima are only accepting cards until November 16 2020.
- The valid cards in the box will be valid until December 31 2020.
- The box arrives by post to UK addresses only (address cannot be amended after purchase), please note the package must be signed for so please provide an address where somebody will be available to sign for your package.
- Your order will be dispatched with Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class, estimated delivery time is three to five working days.
- The last day you may order a box is December 1.
- Please be advised that orders are processed the next working day after placing the order (if you order Friday it will be processed on Monday).
- Please bring the relevant gift card along with you to each restaurant to redeem the offer, the offer cannot be redeemed without the voucher present.
- Please note you may only use each card once in each restaurant.
- The restaurants have asked that if you wish to use a Time Out 50% off card to please inform them at the time of booking. We would advise that you always try to book, however, if you do not have a confirmed booking and walk-in, please be sure to show them the card at the beginning of your meal to avoid any disappointment.
- Some of the participating restaurants have branches across multiple locations, please check that your chosen branch is still open before attending. If the branch is closed the card can still be accepted at their other open locations.
- Please note we are working hard to be accurate but these are unusual times so we would strongly advise checking with the restaurant beforehand.
- Restaurant opening hours subject to change.
- Please note, the terms and conditions stated here override those included in the box, which are now outdated.
- For full terms and conditions please see https://www.timeout.com/london/restaurants/time-out-table-for-two-eat-list-picks-box-terms-and-conditions.