Fill your summer with the biggest sounds aroundThis year's British Summer Time at Hyde Park is shaping up to be more amazing than ever. Just look at the names there: The Who, Blur, Kylie and The Strokes. Four monoliths of music, backed by equally amazing support lineups. Take your pick of bundled or single dates below to attend for one tidy price, and have the best summer ever.
- The Who (26 June)
- The Who (26 June) + The Strokes (18 June)
- Kylie (21 June)
- Kylie (21 June) + Blur (20 June)
- Blur (20 June)
- Blur (20 June) + The Who (26 June)
- The Strokes (18 June)
- The Strokes (18 June) + Blur (20 June)
- The Strokes (18 June) + Kylie (21 June)
Check out the full lineups here: http://www.bst-hydepark.com. General admission. Valid ID required. Under 15s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (21 or over); children under 2 years old go free. There'll be an extensive range of bars, food traders and toilets on site.