London’s top patty-makers go head to head
What is it?
In the mighty Battle of the Burger, some of London’s top patty-makers go head to head. You get to try signature burgers from all of them, then decide the winner, while drinks from the ace Fourpure and DJs keep it all jumping. Who will be the capital’s burger champion?
When and where is it?
Saturday October 6 at the Geffrye Museum's Front Lawns
Time Out has teamed up with Deliveroo for a series of tongue-in-cheek boxing-styled battles, with some of the capital’s best food vendors (chosen by Time Out editors and available only on Deliveroo) going head to head in a culinary championship. For Battle of the Burger, amazing burger makers will bring their signature patties to the table. Over two hours, you’ll get the chance to sample all of them (there’ll be a quarter burger from each, so it’s not like some mad competitive-eating challenge). There will be bars to keep you refreshed and DJs to keep it all jumping. Then you get to vote for your favourite. The night will be fun, furious and feature some seriously delicious food. And if you want to repeat the action, all the burger makers taking part are only available on Deliveroo. Tickets are £20, which includes a quarter-burger from all of the participants and a free drink on arrival.
Burger makers include:
- Mac and Wild: Venimoo
- Shake Shack: Shack Burger
- Bad Egg: The Bad Egg Burger
- Tommi's Burger Joint: Smokey and the Brisket
- Haché: The Truffle Burger
- Mildreds: I can’t believe it’s not Cluckin’ Chicken Burger
- GoneBurger: KickFlip
- Beer + Burger Store: The Cheese BurgerNeed to know: - Valid for one ticket to Battle of the Burger on Saturday October 6. - Ticket gets you entry to the event, tasters of each of the burgers and a free drink on arrival. - Venue: Geffrye Museum's Front Lawns, 136 Kingsland Road, London E2 8EA. - Please select your preferred time slot at checkout. - Your e-ticket is only valid for the session selected. Each session runs for two hours. - Please present your e-ticket on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event. - Please note this is an outdoor event and will go ahead whatever the weather unless the conditions present a danger. - All burgers are the standard serve and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event, please check with each individual vendor for more information. - Line-up is subject to change. Terms & Conditions: - Over 18s only. - Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material. - Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. - This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. - See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions