A showcase of new work by emerging playwrightsAfter a sell-out run earlier this year, Fine Mess Theatre bring another run of Bites And Scratches – an evening of short plays and extracts from some of the brightest new sparks of the playwriting scene. Having previously hosted work from the likes of Camilla Whitehall, Anna Jordan and Afsaneh Gray, the Pleasance Theatre had better be ready for some stellar, brand-spanking new theatre.
The featured plays:
- Stoney Fruit by Isley Lynn
- My ET by Cordelia O'Neill
- A Giving Mood by Rory Platt
- Heavy by Stephen Myott-Meadows
- This Play's About… by Joel Samuels
- Plus more TBC
Not suitable for under 14s.