Sumptuous food, fabulous music plus a free bloody mary or mimosaThere's never a bad day to eat, but Sundays were made for food. Comfort food, warming food, slow-roasted meatilicious food. Load up your plate and fill your glass at The Lexington, where the Lexington House Band will be playing a beguiling blend of country, jazz, bluegrass and swing. Your ticket even includes a Bloody Mary or Mimosa to help you kick back. This is how Sundays were meant to be.
- Free range rib-eye
- Crispy pork belly, cracked fennel & salt
- Garlic and rosemary slow-cooked lamb
- Roast chicken
- Almond, pecan, hazelnut & cashew nut roast with kale, chestnut mushroom and red onion, wrapped in Savoy cabbage (v)
- Vegan option available upon request
- All served with roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding and a generous selection of tasty vegetables
- Bookings come with a free bloody mary or mimosa
Booking reserves a table for two hours.