Bubbles and a bloomin' good brunch in BloomsburyThere was no way Salvador And Amanda wasn't going to be a hit restaurant. Based in the heart of Holborn, it's seconds from the British Museum and situated by the ever picturesque Bloomsbury Square, making it a godsend for locals and visitors. It offers a ground-floor tapas bar and first-floor restaurant, making it ideal for both a boozy brunch and a more relaxed dining experience.
Enjoy a two-hour bottomless cava on a Saturday between 1pm and 4pm, with a mix of classic tapas dishes and more modern Spanish specialities available to purchase on the a la carte menu. And this isn't your standard knockoff, own-brand cava: Perelada Reserva is a favourite of both Salvador Dali and the Spanish Royal family, making it the perfect beverage to help you float through a Saturday afternoon.
Sample menu items:
- Salted Marcona almonds (£2.50)
- Mixed olives marinated with lemon, smoked paprika and herbs (£3.90)
- Chorizo lollypops with quince aioli (£5.50)
- Lamb skewers served with piquillo peppers (£6.75)
- Potatoes in a spicy tomato sauce (£5)
- Baby artichokes with semi-dried tomatoes salad and mint vinaigrette (£5.50)
Please note there is a minimum purchase of three tapas dishes per person to receive the bottomless cava and seating times are for a maximum of two hours.