Endless dumplings, small plates, small bowls and bite-sized delights
What is it?
All-you-can-eat dim sum and a glass of bubbly at this North London Chinese joint.
Goldfish has been a stalwart on the North London Asian dining scene for ten years now. And to celebrate this milestone, we’ve buddied up with their fab Hampstead restaurant to bring you one hell of a brunch offer. But this isn’t your bog-standard avo and two poached eggs combo – Goldfish are offering you lucky readers bottomless dim sum for 90 minutes.
Think grilled dumplings, steamed buns, spare ribs and bao – and it’ll cost you just £19.50 with today’s offer. Plus, we’re throwing in a glass of bubbly for good measure, because we’re nice like that.
What’s on the menu?
Prawn har gao
Prawn siu mai
Crispy garlic prawn beancurd roll
Prawn & spinach dumpling
Prawn & chive dumplings
Sea Bass & fennel dumplings
Chicken & golden needle mushroom dumplings
Chicken & sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf
Char siu bun (honey-roast pork buns)
Steamed custard buns
Mushroom & vegetable dumplings
Small eats plates and bowls
Aromatic Crispy dark, Duo steamed pancakes served with steamed hoisin sauce and pancake.
Salt and pepper calamari
Smoked chicken served with salt and pepper
Wasabi prawn one piece
Marmite prawn one piece
XO scallop pan fried scallop one piece with xo mushroom and broccoli
Wok seared salmon fillet and japanese teriyaki sauce
Steamed Seabass fillet with superior light soya sauce
Braised Roast Duck aubergine with aubergine in Black Bean sauce.
Kong Pao Chicken
Crispy Chilli Beef
Wok fry prawn with aubergine in spicy Sichuan sauce
Stir fry Vietnamese beef tenderloin cube
Wok fry asparagus with preserved vegetables
Singapore classic vermicelli
Green fry rice
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for 90 minutes of bottomless dumplings at Goldfish.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Includes one glass of prosecco.
- Voucher valid for one person.
- Minimum booking of two people.
- Bookings via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please forward your voucher to include the QR code and vouchers codes.
- All members of the party must hold a voucher.
- A minimum of 24-hours notice is required – if you haven’t booked in advance you will be charged the full price.
- This offer is for eat in only, take away for remaining dumplings is allowed on the final basket.
- Voucher valid until April 10, excluding February 14.
- Bookings can be made daily between 12pm -7pm.
- The restaurant reserves the right to re-book your table after ten minutes.
- First order: three baskets per guest, second order two baskets per guests and one basket per guest thereafter.
- All food has to be consumed prior to reordering.
- All non-dim sum dishes and additional drinks will be charged full price for.
- Optional service 12.5% will be applied to your final bill.
- Most dim sum contains pork and prawn and there are a few vegetarian dishes and all have gluten.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.