Endless dim sum and a glass of fizz at a Chinatown stalwart
- Bottomless Chinese food and a glass of prosecco
- Featured on Time Out’s best dim sum list
- Time Out exclusive price
Find out more:
Regarded as one of the most respected restaurants in Chinatown, Dumplings’ Legend has been serving up some of the tastiest dumplings in all of London for nearly eight years. You’ll struggle to find other dim sum eateries in which every single dumpling is made fresh to order and prepared from scratch. With that in mind, it’s no wonder this restaurant won a spot on Time Out’s top five dim sum restaurants in Chinatown. And with today’s offer, you can enjoy endless plates of the stuff, along with a glass of prosecco – all for just £19.80.
What’s on the menu?
Starters: (three dumplings each)
Shanghai – xiao long bao handmade soup dumplings
Pork or chicken xiao long bao
Cucumber with chilli oil
Hot and fierce marinated beef slices
Classic ribs and spring roll special prawn toast portion
Dim sum platter – har gau prawn, spinach prawn, siu mai pork
Three cup chicken
Cantonese stir-fry Stir-fry diced chicken with cashew nuts
Black bean beef
Nyonya chicken curry
Stir fry choi sum vegetables with garlic
Honey roast char siu pork and roast duck
Hong Kong soy chicken and roast char siu pork
Choi sum refreshing crunchy vegetables
Stir-fry chicken noodles
Singapore noodles with chicken and shrimp
Yang-Zhou fried rice, chicken and prawn fried rice
Fried noodles with beans sprouts Cantonese stir-fry
Kong Bao king prawn with dried chilli and cashew nuts
Xin Jiang lamb, sliced leg of lamb and chilli, toasted cumin onions and coriander, Fragrant aubergine, minced pork and chilli
Pork fillet in peking sauce, originating from Beijing
Brisket of beef stew with white turnip
Sichuan stir-fried spicy chicken
Pork fillet in peking sauce
Triple earthly aubergine red pepper
Tender pork sliced in spicy soup
Spicy lotus root with chilli
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless food and a glass of prosecco at Dumplings’ Legend.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Valid Monday – Thursday 12 – 6pm and 9pm – 3am (last kitchen order 2.30am), Friday and Saturday 11pm – 3am (last kitchen order 2.30am), Sun 9.30pm – 10.30pm (last kitchen order 11pm).
- Redemption instructions: You must book in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward your voucher to include QR codes, and voucher codes.
- First order of five bowls/dishes per group, followed by the second order of two dishes/bowls per person and thereafter repeat.
- Minimum booking of two people is required.
- All food has to be consumed prior to reordering.
- Voucher valid for one person.
- All members of the party must hold a voucher.
- A minimum of 24hour notice is required for email bookings and allow 12hrs to respond. If you haven’t booked in advance you will be charged the full price.
- The restaurant reserve the right to re-book your table if you do not turn up after ten minutes.
- Optional service 12.5% will be applied to your final bill.
- Voucher valid until October 31.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.