Get your beaks around this epic foodie deal
- Bottomless wings and fries at Bird
- Valid at three locations
- Just £15
Find out more:
The sun’s out and we’ve teamed up with London’s finest chicken and waffles joint to bring you a bottomless offer you simply can’t refuse. The chicken served up at Bird is not only tasty AF, but it’s super high quality, sourced from a single Yorkshire farm and delivered fresh daily – ensuring the most tender and juicy meat every damn time.
Our exclusive offer means you can tuck into bottomless chicken and fries for just £15. But we don't expect this cheap-as-chips offer to be around long, so get your claws into it while you can.
*Valid at Bird Islington, Camden and Shoreditch
Buffalo (glazed over chicken)
Korean (glazed over chicken)
Lemon pepper shake
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless wings and fries at Bird.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Available Monday to Thursday any time, Friday first orders must be placed before 5pm.
- Not available Saturday or Sunday, during Arsenal match days (Islington only) or Bank Holidays.
- All of BIRD’s chicken is 100% halal in all restaurants
- The window for unlimited wings is 90 minutes from your first order being placed.
- You will be allowed 30 minutes additional eating/drinking up time from your last order. Skillets must be finished before the next order is placed.
- Please appreciate that at busy times food may take slightly longer No vegetarian option and/or substituting.
- The offer is for wings and fries only.
- All diners must have a valid, legible code or they will not be able to eat unlimited wings. Vouchers must be presented on arrival.
- All diners must have a valid Time Out voucher to dine.
- If you do not have a voucher, you will be charged normal menu prices for whatever you order.
- You cannot buy vouchers through Bird, either at the time of arrival or otherwise; all vouchers must be purchased through Time Out before coming to the restaurant.
- Voucher valid June 1 – August 31.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.