Get your beak around bottomless wings and fries at this popular chicken joint
What is it?
Bottomless chicken wings and fries at a trendy chicken restaurant, plus beers for £2.
Want an excuse to eat a bucketload of delicious chicken? Look no further. Wing Wing is inspired by the 'chimaek' joints of Korea and New York, which serve crispy fried chicken alongside ice-cold beer. Their Korean chicken wings are some of the finest in London: each wing is 'brushed with glory', meaning they're coated with a special glaze before being stacked high in all their glistening splendour.
Is your mouth watering yet? Ours too. Tuck into as many damn chicken wings as you can handle as well as unlimited fries, and the whole lot will cost you just £15 (that's how much it usually costs for just one portion).
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless wings and fries at Wing Wing.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Available at both locations, Hammersmith and Holborn.
- Walk-ins only. No reservations needed.
- Valid on Wednesdays from 5pm to 10pm.
- Valid until April 30 2019.
- One voucher per person and all guests at the table must have their own voucher (no one without one).
- Wings ordered/served in multiples of 12 – last portion must be finished before next is ordered.
- No leftover takeaways.
- 90-minute time limit.
- This voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other Wing Wing offer. • This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged.