Get your beak around bottomless wings and fries at this popular chicken joint
- Bottomless wings and fries
- Your first beer only £2
- Valid in Hammersmith and Bloomsbury
Find out more:
Want an excuse to eat a bucketload of delicious chicken? Look no further. Wing Wing is inspired by the ‘chimaek’ joints of Korea and New York, which serve crispy fried chicken alongside ice-cold beer. Their Korean chicken wings are some of the finest in London: each wing is ‘brushed with glory’, meaning they're coated with a special glaze before being stacked high in all their glistening splendour.
Mouths watering yet? Tuck into as many damn chicken wings as you can handle as well as unlimited fries, and the whole lot will cost you just £15.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for bottomless wings and fries at Wing Wing.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Available at both locations, Hammersmith and Holborn.
- Walk-ins only.
- No reservations needed.
- Valid at Tavistock: Sunday & Monday 5-10pm
- Valid at Hammersmith: Monday & Tuesday 5-10pm
- One voucher per person and all guests at the table must have their own voucher (no one without one).
- Wings ordered/served in multiples of 12 – last portion must be finished before next is ordered.
- Valid September 3 – December 17, 2019.
- No leftover takeaways.
- 90-minute time limit.
- This voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other Wing Wing offer.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offers.