Bowling and food at this state-of-the-art games emporium
- A game of bowling
- A burger from MEATliquor
- A glass of prosecco / schooner of beer / soft-drink
- Just £13.50
Find out more:
This Bayswater games emporium has been around since the 1930s, and is a one-stop-shop for all your nostalgic gaming needs. Plus, it’s looking hella fine these days – there are 17 bowling lanes, a retro games emporium and even a 12,000-square-foot ice rink with a rink-side dive-bar.
To get y’all out and active, the team are offering Time Out readers the chance to go bowling for an exclusive rate. And to fuel-up afterwards, you can grab a burger to eat from resident burger legends MEATliquor before hitting up the rink-side bar for a complimentary glass of prosecco. Sounds like an ideal day out to us – and all for just £13.50.
What's on the menu?
Green chili Cheeseburger
Chicken parma burger
Dirty chicken cheeseburger
Buffalo chicken burger
Tower block burger
Veg & Vegan options:
Halloumi mushroom burger (v)
Satan fingers (vg)
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a game of bowling, a burger and a glass of prosecco / schooner of beer / soft-drink at Queens & MEATliquor Queensway.
- Customers must forward their vouchers including their QR codes and vouchers to email@example.com
- You must have a confirmed booking.
- Booking details – Sunday – Friday, excluding Saturdays. Subject to availability.
- Customers must book a table for all ticket holders at time of booking bowling lanes.
- Burger and drink to be ordered and consumed in the MEATliquor Queensway diner.
- Alcohol will only be served to those over 18.
- Voucher valid until September 1. This voucher cannot be cancelled refunded exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.