Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Gloves on! It’s time to test your fitness at this intensive exercise class that mixes boxing technique with live music. As you punch the pads, there’ll be fun light effects and a live DJ will be spinning drum 'n' bass, hip hop and grime tunes – and you’ll stay pumped for combination work and then cool off with some conditioning. Lead by the boxing bosses at New Motion Fitness, the friendly class is suitable for every experience level (including, ahem, none).
When is it?
1pm-2pm on November 11 & 27.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Box vs. Bass with New Motion Fitness at Samsung KX on November 11 & 27.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Equipment is provided.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.