We hope you’re feeling curious…
We’ve teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on one ludicrously popular feature pitching up, Boxing Yoga. We hope you’re feeling curious…
This initially started out as a yoga regime for boxers, but quickly developed into something approaching a phenomenon. Created by England boxing coach Matt Garcia and yoga teacher, Kajza Ekberg, it improves core strength, physical power, flexibility and fitness. In short, it’s a one-two combo Muhammad Ali would have been proud of. Knockout.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Boxing Yoga at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Thursday July 18.
- Event starts at 1pm. Please arrive 15 minutes before the session start time as latecomers will not be permitted into the class.
- Event runs for 1 hour.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Wear comfortable clothing and get ready to sweat.
- Please make instructors aware of any injuries.
- Mats are provided.
- There are no shower or locker facilities on site, but bags can be left safety within the space.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.