Brixton Gin Fest 2016Gin, glorious gin! Is there a better drink that a good G&T to get you going in the sunshine? We don't think so, personally. So you can see why we're so excited about Brixton Gin Fest 2016 at Brixton Jamm. They'll be serving up tonnes of different types of gin, gin-inspired cocktails, gin goodies and the very best in terrace parties at next month, and tickets sell out seriously quickly for this event, so get yours quick. "What's on offer at the Gin Fest?" we hear you cry. Check it out:
- 50 + types of gin to be tasted
- A huge selection of gin Cocktails served to perfection
- Street food vendors serving a variety of worldly cuisines
- Trade stands selling gin, gin goodies and more gin
- Terrace Party all day
- Live DJs all day and night
Book your ticket for one of the two sessions, which run from 12pm-5pm or 5pm-10pm on Saturday 16 June. Pick your slot and get ready for some damn fine, gin-soaked partying. Now, is it just us, or have we used the word gin so many times that it's lost all meaning?
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.