Dine at this quirky west London pop-up for as little as £12.50
- Brunch at an eccentric pop-up in Notting Hill
- One main dish with a glass of prosecco
- Save 35%
Find out more:
Ever wondered what’s behind that inconspicuous yellow door in the middle of Notting Hill? First, picture a trendy, chilled living room. Now, add having your own key to let yourself in and your own mug to drink from. Sounds like you’d feel right at home, doesn’t it? Well, that’s exactly what these guys are going for – they just happen to cook for you and do the dishes (without leaving you a passive aggressive note about it). And with this exclusive offer, you enjoy brunch there, with a glass of prosecco for 35% less.
What’s on the menu?
Poached, scrambled or fried eggs on toast with two toppings: spinach, feta, avocado, bacon, home-cured salmon
Beetroot cure salmon bagel with cream cheese, tomato, confit onion and capers
Bagel with beetroot hummus, rocket salad, tomatoes, olives, capers
Full Mexican Breakfast with two eggs, pulled pork, streaky bacon, refried beans, tomato, avocado, salsa verde
Pancakes with fried chicken, bacon and maple chilli butter honey
Truffle cheeseburger with minced chuck, Swiss cheese, confit onions and truffle mayo, served with chips or a bibb salad
Charolais bavette steak and fried egg with fries or bibb salad and homemade green chilli Tabasco
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for brunch and a glass of prosecco at The Little Yellow Door.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your QR codes & vouchers codes to reserve a table, subject to availability.
- Valid on Saturdays only from 12noon – 3pm.
- Tables are restricted to 90 minutes.
- Optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Voucher valid until December 28 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.