Nocturnal Animals at the ExhibitThe Exhibit is an all-day drinking and eating hub with an ever-changing programme of events and flexible spaces for hire. Think of them as a youth club for adults – an informal creative space with drinks, food, art, comedy, cinema and much more.
A wealthy art gallery owner is haunted by her ex-husband's novel, a violent thriller she interprets as a symbolic revenge tale.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Exhibit Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS and aim to start all films at the advertised screening time
- Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
- If you purchase a ticket with inclusive of a drink, this item is only redeemable on the day of the screening for which you are booked and cannot be carried over to another date.
- Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
- You can buy drinks from the Main Bar and take them in with you but eating snacks in the cinema is not permitted.
- The Exhibit Cinema is strictly an over 21 venue regardless of the certification of the movie being screened.