Chow down on a burger whilst catching your fave flicksThe Exhibit is an all-day drinking and eating hub with an ever-changing programme of events and flexible spaces for hire. Think of them as a youth club for adults – an informal creative space with drinks, food, art, comedy, cinema and much more.
Every day, Rachel takes the train into work in New York, and every day the train passes by her old house. The house she lived in with her husband, who still lives there, with his new wife and child. She becomes entangled in a missing persons investigation that promises to send shockwaves throughout her life.
- All ticket sales are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Exhibit Cinema DOES NOT SHOW TRAILERS and aim to start all films at the advertised screening time
- Ticket holders that arrive once the movie has started may not be admitted and will not be offered a refund.
- If you purchase a ticket with inclusive of a drink, this item is only redeemable on the day of the screening for which you are booked and cannot be carried over to another date.
- Seating in the Cinema is unallocated and works on a first come first served basis.
- You can buy drinks from the Main Bar and take them in with you but eating snacks in the cinema is not permitted.
- The Exhibit Cinema is strictly an over 21 venue regardless of the certification of the movie being screened.