Food, whisky, dancing and a braw night of Scottish funBurns' Night – a celebration of all things bonnie and Scottish – comes to the exclusive members' bar The Phoenix Artist Club, bringing with it a whole host of treats from north of Hadrian's Wall. There'll be a delicious three-course dinner, a traditional piper, addresses, guest speakers, toasts and entertainment.
After the meal is finished, the tables will be cleared to make way for a dance floor and the ceilidh band will strike up so you can jig the rest of the night away, ably assisted by a caller to help you navigate the more complicated dance moves!
Tickets are limited, so don’t miss out on what promises to be a spectacular evening paying homage to Scottish tradition and the man himself, Robert Burns.
- Smoked fish mousse with homemade breads
- Traditional haggis with neeps and tatties (swedes and potatoes for the uninitiated)
- Clootie Pudding with a Whisky Cream
- Post-dinner coffee and petit fours
- Vegetarian options available
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.